FREE Catalog, Change of Address, Feedback, and getting the FREE stuff at Freebieville
- Get a FREE Catalog.
- Sign up for the exclusive CAW eNews Emails.
- Update a change of address or let us know about the new ministry you've been given.
- Send us feedback, comments and suggestions.
- Download all the FREE stuff at Freebieville (you'll get one of our fonts; some backgrounds for LiveWorship, MediaShout, EasyWorship, & Powerpoint; some clip art; and a bunch of stuff all FREE for your ministry).
ChurchArtWorks eNews (Re-Subscribe)
- If you've accidentally unsubscribed from our exclusive ChurchArtWorks eNews announcements that highlight special pricing and 'Key Code/Coupons' on specific products, designs, and programs. You may re-subscribe by entering your information below.
- Are you new to Church Art Works? Then use this Freebieville link, where you can still subscribe, but you'll also get tons of FREE stuff, too.
- Our eNews email list is for our eyes only! We do not sell or share our list with anyone. You can expect eNews emails about every two weeks.
- Please be sure to add ChurchArtWorks eNews info@ChurchArtWorks.com to your email address book, and/or your accepted and trusted emails list, to receive your specials.
The Church Art Works® / One Way Out® story:
In 1982 the two original owners, Dave Adamson and Steve Hunt, merged their two graphic design companies in an effort to focus on serving churches and ministries by using their God-given talents in graphic design and illustration. Church Art Works® was born. The first project launched and marketed was a clip art subscription, originally titled "Church Clipper". Seven years later the artwork was compiled into books like Youth Ministry Clip Art, Church Clip Art 1 & 2 (Zondervan), and ArtSource Volumes 1-7 (Youth Specialties).
As technology progressed, books gave way to electronic clip art collections like Youth Ministry Disk-Art (Group) and ArtSource (Youth Specialties) on floppies and later CD Volumes 1 & 2. Simultaneously, Church Art Works® released other ministry tools like the Youth Worker's Calendar Kit™ and "Youth Workers Promo Kit 1 and 2".
From those humble beginnings we've had the blessing to serve many ministries. Here's just a few we've been honored to work side by side with: Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Interlinc (YLO), Youth for Christ (YFC), Youth Specialties (YS), Youth With A Mission (YWAM), Christian Supply, Saddleback Community Church, Newsboys, Kerusso, Upward Unlimited (Upward Basketball), Center for Student Missions, Salvation Army, Teen Mania (Acquire the Fire ATF), and Woodlawn Baptist Church.
Well into our third decade, today Church Art Works® creates, designs, packages, distributes, and publishes our own fonts, presentation and motion backgrounds, and clip art under the One Way Out® brand name.
When you walk in the front door of our office, there's a plaque that reads "Presenting Christ Through Quality". That really sums up what we're about. Every Christian t-shirt, garment, youth group logo, font, clip art image, presentation background and motion background that comes from Church Art Works® / One Way Out® needs to be the VERY BEST because it's not only CAW's reputation at stake, it's the Lord's reputation! Everyone here at Church Art Works® realizes that it's the pastors, youth pastors, and student ministry workers who are out there blazing away on the front lines, and it's OUR job to equip you with the best weapons possible for communicating and "marketing" your ministry. If we can help make your youth camp, mission trip, or church retreat a success, then we've accomplished one of our goals. Now you don't have to be an expert in graphics, clip art, video, presentation, t-shirts and logos. YOU'VE GOT US!
Thanks for all you do. Keep fighting the good fight!
Your partners in the Kingdom,
Church Art Works® / One Way Out®
(The coming Christmas we'll be closed December 22-26, 2003)